All this sites` content can only be accessed via registration. You can register by clicking below or by using Twitter/Microsoft Accounts to log on. Facebook and Google (gmail) are coming soon.
It`s a quick, easy and free process - no need to make a donation (even though donations are critical for the continuing running of this website).
Free Registration lets you:
- Download some Scanner Australia developed software.
- View and use frequencies, Talk Groups, Repeater towers and channel IDs for the NSW and ACT Government Radio Network.
- Interact on the forums, chat rooms and via private message.
- Connect to the Live channels on offer exclusively through Scanner Australia.
The "I am a Supporter" Package lets you:
- Have all of the above, plus
- Download all Scanner Australia developed Software
- Enjoy max download speed, no waiting times and access to beta software
- Guaranteed slot on the Live Audio Channels (GRN Live Feeds)
- Full ticket support for your own scanner and all website features
- No ads
- No restrictions on private messages, forum access
See you on the other side.
Everything posted by Gas
Always missing the analogue network :(
Listening to heli crash in Mts on GRN
having a scanning revival
Well Kez it's an XA - original ford orange - just had a new 9 inch diff and gearbox and white interior - if anyone has $3000 ONO give me a yell. As for the driver excess, all of those unfortunates will have to pay up - i'm looking at 500 on each car and am over 35.
Certainly did Tony - I only got through to the NRMA yesterday! I had 2 cars basically destroyed and one is a 1973 351 Falcon, which the NRMA will more than likely write off along with my 97 EL. I can't get assesed until the 31st December due to the backlog. After calling O'briens for new windscreens i was told there was a two day wait as they had in excess of 500 cars to do! I have to invest in a carport now. The previous week a large eucalypt was hit out front of my house by lightning bringing the tree down on my new mailbox - gotta love the weather! :angry:
Hi guys, My name is Adam (but the name was taken already) Anyways just thought i would say hi - i have just purchased a UBCD996T and am enjoying it immensly. I have absolutly no idea what i am doing in terms of using the unit, basically I switch it on and listen! i have read the book/manual repeatedly but am unfamiliar with the terms. It's like learning a new language. I was a little apprehensive in grabbing one with the encryption issue on the horizon, but don't limit myself to the police. Anyway fellow members i look forward to hopefully gaining some insight and direction in this hobby. Cheers!