Scanner Australia Broadcasting

Just wondering how you found this website?

Richad

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure it was google, I was searching for info when I lost the frequencies on my scanner & stumbled across your site! I'm trying to access the controls on the streamer & it keeps telling me to log in but I don't know where to do this, there's no clear link. I also intend to donate to the site. Terri  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scanvictoria

Actually while this thread is active, I will admit so something......

I first noticed this site from whirlpool, came on here and saw the front page and it didnt look appealing so I never came back :-[ .....until recently when it changed!

The site was all black then running on PHPnuke-Platinum.

Hi all, well first of all i am new to this and would like to say what a great site!!! Spend alot of time listening and for this i would like to say thankyou to all responsible. ;D .. I was told about this site through a friend and have recommended it to a few people. Again thankyou very much!!!
Shyloe (sue)

Hi All, another newbie, enjoying it all though, lots of great reading thats very interesting. I was looking to purchase the digital scanner and came across this site in the process,and so glad I did.It will take me a bit to take it all in and understand some of the stuff but its great, I have been an avid scanner fan for quite some years now, and now I am trying to get more into the techno side of it all, once I understand a bit more I would love to help out in any way.Thank you for making it available. Scoot ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I think I found it through google after something got me interested in police  scanners, I have always been interested in things like this, finally decide to check out if there is anything on the net and find Victoria is now unaccesible  :(

But I love the stream from Sydney, very interesting, cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Similar story:
My mate has a scanner, I wanted one, so I thought i'll look them up on the internet. Googled the idea, got stuck here, this site had everything I needed!!!! :D

Similar story again... (Amazing isn't it) I was searching on how to build scanners and somehow came up with this great site. Top quality, 5 stars, keep up the good work

• 3 weeks later...