Welcome to Scanner Australia Broadcasting

Hi there,

All this sites` content can only be accessed via registration. You can register by clicking below or by using Twitter/Microsoft Accounts to log on. Facebook and Google (gmail) are coming soon.

It`s a quick, easy and free process - no need to make a donation (even though donations are critical for the continuing running of this website). 

Free Registration lets you:

• Download some Scanner Australia developed software.
  • View and use frequencies, Talk Groups, Repeater towers and channel IDs for the NSW and ACT Government Radio Network.
  • Interact on the forums, chat rooms and via private message.
  • Connect to the Live channels on offer exclusively through Scanner Australia.

The "I am a Supporter" Package lets you:

• Have all of the above, plus
  • Download all Scanner Australia developed Software
  • Enjoy max download speed, no waiting times and access to beta software
  • Guaranteed slot on the Live Audio Channels (GRN Live Feeds)
  • Full ticket support for your own scanner and all website features
  • No ads
  • No restrictions on private messages, forum access

See you on the other side.

Richad

Just wondering how you found this website?

57 posts in this topic

So how did you find us?

I'm pretty sure it was google, I was searching for info when I lost the frequencies on my scanner & stumbled across your site! I'm trying to access the controls on the streamer & it keeps telling me to log in but I don't know where to do this, there's no clear link. I also intend to donate to the site. Terri  ;)

i found it by putting a goggle search for scanner forums, when i thought there was something wrong not been able to pick up geelong and western Melbourne on the scanner anymore. now i know why!!

Previous Member and my dad signed up before me so i thought i would join as well.

Its a shame about scanaustralia.... I know we have had a lot of dissagreements but its sad to see them go. Hopefully someone will build it up again.

Actually while this thread is active, I will admit so something......

I first noticed this site from whirlpool, came on here and saw the front page and it didnt look appealing so I never came back :-[ .....until recently when it changed!

The site was all black then running on PHPnuke-Platinum.

I found this site from a thread in Whirlpool. I think we should revive that thread again.

haha yeah the black nuke-platinum theme. It put many people off.

The general members base in whirlpool lost interest in that topic. Sad but true....

I work in a electronic store and a custmore recommended this site to me,

I though i would check it out. So far so good i love it

Hey there,

I just looked up on google after a mate told me that scanaustralia wasn't around anymore. This is a great site... a lot of work has gone into it by the looks. Look forward to being a part of it.

Olly :)

Hi all, well first of all i am new to this and would like to say what a great site!!! Spend alot of time listening and for this i would like to say thankyou to all responsible. ;D .. I was told about this site through a friend and have recommended it to a few people. Again thankyou very much!!!
Shyloe (sue)

Welcome shyloe and everyone else - enjoy the website (and upcoming things)

Hi All, another newbie, enjoying it all though, lots of great reading thats very interesting. I was looking to purchase the digital scanner and came across this site in the process,and so glad I did.It will take me a bit to take it all in and understand some of the stuff but its great, I have been an avid scanner fan for quite some years now, and now I am trying to get more into the techno side of it all, once I understand a bit more I would love to help out in any way.Thank you for making it available. Scoot ;)

I found this site searching for a digital scanner in Google.  I have only been a member for the past hour so I am doing lots of reading. I am very impressed so far - Congratulions on a great site.

I think I found it through google after something got me interested in police  scanners, I have always been interested in things like this, finally decide to check out if there is anything on the net and find Victoria is now unaccesible  :(

But I love the stream from Sydney, very interesting, cheers

i was a previous member but i found it from whirlpool and google i think, its a long time ago now, i think it was around the time you re did the site with Nuke in early 2005

Was looking at getting into the world of scanning and radios so started with google. 5 mins later I was here.

Similar story:
My mate has a scanner, I wanted one, so I thought i'll look them up on the internet. Googled the idea, got stuck here, this site had everything I needed!!!! :D

Similar story:
My mate has a scanner, I wanted one, so I thought i'll look them up on the internet. Googled the idea, got stuck here, this site had everything I needed!!!! :D

Similar story again... (Amazing isn't it) I was searching on how to build scanners and somehow came up with this great site. Top quality, 5 stars, keep up the good work

So how did you find us?

Heard about it through a friend (who gave me the wrong address.. so i googled it)

Great site, like the lay-out too.

Lanky