Scanner Australia Broadcasting

Frida Night Chat!

Does anyone sit around Friday night, have a few drinks and rave crap on the net? I do, Friday night is m night off, so i have a few quiet drinks and get on the net and annoy people on forums, and lucky you beause i found this forum, so it's added to the list of places to fequent :P

cheers (where's the "cheers / drinking beer " icon ? B)

PS: and i'd have to add! any spelling mistakes are not my fault, it's my stupid laptop keyboard, it tends to miss letters if i type too fast :rolleyes:

Yeah sometimes - but mostly I just read on various forums how dumb people can be.

ps I am awarding you a lifetime subscription for reporting the forum issue lol.

well, you can probably just read my posts for all the dumb things i do... :rolleyes:

ooooooo! heh, ya know, i was going to pay the dollars for the subscription, i was just planning on sussing the site out for a while first. $5 is bugger all for anyone to pay, and for you it'd be kind of nice to see a couple of dollars roll in every now and then. But, ok, i'll take your subscription, not like i have a choice! heh! ahhh, anything i can do to help, i will be here to complain for sure, oops, i mean, i here to help :D

haha yeah 5 dollar isnt much but I would rather have a member that cared and made a couple of contributions to the community. That beats money any day. Complaints are good - they improve the website

Well i'm keen to contribute, and i don't mind making posts and asking questions even though i know i may not get a reply, because i understand that people may not know the answer, and that's cool, but i like the theory of asking a question, and then researching it yourself and answering it yourself. You would be surprised if you knew how many people actualy got on here and read all the forums and never joined. There'd be quite a few. Some people just aren't in to joining forums but will search and read stuff.

I have had a look around the forum and , maybe i hae missed it, but i haven't seen much on the ICOMs, it seems everyone's in to the Bearcats? which is cool, i didn't even know about them, but i am hoping to learn a bit on the ICOMs and some other stuff, so hopefully i can bring some info, and hopefully others will learn from my mistakes, because i make plenty! i don't mind that, because what else would you do? measure once, make twice :rolleyes:

Looks like a very nice radio Slippery!!!!

holy crap there's someone on the forum!!!

well, i'm pretty excited about it. It's a realy nice quality unit. I am just using a crappy antenna and just recievng at the moment, .. i am waiting for a new antenna to arrive , probably next week so i can get some decent reception.

Also waiting for my new R2500 scanner, which is going to be awesome!
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...