Scanner Australia Broadcasting
Sign in to follow this  
Gas

Hello (also From Blacktown)

Hi guys,

My name is Adam (but the name was taken already) Anyways just thought i would say hi - i have just purchased a UBCD996T and am enjoying it immensly. I have absolutly no idea what i am doing in terms of using the unit, basically I switch it on and listen! i have read the book/manual repeatedly but am unfamiliar with the terms. It's like learning a new language. I was a little apprehensive in grabbing one with the encryption issue on the horizon, but don't limit myself to the police. Anyway fellow members i look forward to hopefully gaining some insight and direction in this hobby. Cheers!

Hey Adam,

the UBCD996T is a very good unit. FYI police are starting to go digital around the campbell town area. However, there is a vast array of ohter agencies you can scan for.

Enjoy,

Tony

Hey Adam,

the UBCD996T is a very good unit. FYI police are starting to go digital around the campbell town area. However, there is a vast array of ohter agencies you can scan for.

Enjoy,

Tony

Thanks for the welcome mate, looking forward to the learning curb when it comes to scanning.. Edited by Gas

yes welcome adam i wish i had the chance to buy a Digital scanner small problem where i am the minute they go digital i would give it about two months and it is gone to the Devil ('Enc')