All this sites` content can only be accessed via registration. You can register by clicking below or by using Twitter/Microsoft Accounts to log on. Facebook and Google (gmail) are coming soon.
It`s a quick, easy and free process - no need to make a donation (even though donations are critical for the continuing running of this website).
Free Registration lets you:
- Download some Scanner Australia developed software.
- View and use frequencies, Talk Groups, Repeater towers and channel IDs for the NSW and ACT Government Radio Network.
- Interact on the forums, chat rooms and via private message.
- Connect to the Live channels on offer exclusively through Scanner Australia.
The "I am a Supporter" Package lets you:
- Have all of the above, plus
- Download all Scanner Australia developed Software
- Enjoy max download speed, no waiting times and access to beta software
- Guaranteed slot on the Live Audio Channels (GRN Live Feeds)
- Full ticket support for your own scanner and all website features
- No ads
- No restrictions on private messages, forum access
See you on the other side.
By RichadI hope the following will make the software a little clearer and easier to understand. ATC (Australian Traffic Cameras) does not prevent you from getting speeding fines, it does not keep you out of traffic jams or heavy traffic.
It does however create added convenience, easier use of the camera networks around the country and adds plenty of entertainment.
The ultimate goal is to make a program which is a unified source of all webcam images available in Australian states.
The program is sitting currently at beta 2 with over 70 cameras already loaded into it. The integration process of traffic cameras is very slow as a lot of coding is involved.
Please read through this page first before downloading or installing and understand that this software is still in BETA stages. Although the program does not alter any registry or system files, there may be risks involved (as with any other beta software). Please use this program on your own risk.
* Windows Vista/XP
* Couple of meg free space
* .net framework (already preinstalled in vista)
* Internet connection
Build #2450(Beta 2)
#Added Tasmanian Camera Network
#Added more Queensland Cameras
#Added live preview screens for all regions
#Added google maps API to view location of camera (NSW only at this stage)
#Added balloon tool tips to main navigation and to camera screen
#Added manual refresh button to override the timer
#Fixed dead links
#Improved Startup Times
#Some links are still dead